Updated: Jul 10
WHAT IS COMMUNITY STYLE ACUPUNCTURE?
effective, customized, and affordable acupuncture treatments given within a 45- minute timeframe, in a communal setting. Sliding Scale of $35 - $60.
Treatments are administered on yoga mats, all very spaciously distanced, and sanitized between patients, in a room that has a top-tier HEPA AIR FILTER running all the time.
Community style acupuncture sessions are available AFTER you have gone through an initial comprehensive consultation, after which you can book a Community Acu Session here.
These timeslots are open for Community Style Acupuncture on Thursdays.
4:00 - 4:45
4:15 - 5:00
4:30 - 5:15
4:45 - 5:30
5:00 - 5:45
5:15 - 6:00
5:30 - 6:15
5:45 - 6:30
Packages are recommended for stubborn, chronic conditions, including arthritis, lyme, addictive compulsive behaviors, as well as for menstrual issues, prenatal and postpartum support, and hormonal, digestive and neurological balancing.
NEW PATIENT Special Package
3 acupuncture sessions (1 private Initial Treatment + 2 community style)
For only $168
45 day expiration date
Follow-up Packages (with varying expiration periods)
"Free the Flow" Package - 4 follow up sessions (1 private + 3 community style) - 60 day expiration period. Price: $168
"Root That Qi" Package - 8 follow up sessions (1 private + 7 community style) - 90 day expiration date. Price: $290
"Weed & Seed" Package - 9 follow up sessions (1 private session + 1 herbal consultation + 7 community style sessions) - 120 day expiration date. Price: $398
GIFT CARDS available - please inquire with email@example.com.
7 PREP POINTS in COMMUNITY STYLE ACUPUNCTURE
1. Wear loose clothing that can be rolled up to the elbows and knees to allow the practitioner to access the choice acupuncture points.
2. Do not wear any perfume, cologne, oils or scented lotions Many of our patients are allergic or sensitive to smells.
3. Complete the form below (click link) as your required paperwork before your appointment time. You have 3 ways to accomplish this: Either arrive 5 minutes early OR fill out your paperwork before your appointment and bring it with you OR fill it out online and email to the practitioner.
4. Make yourself comfortable. Bring whatever you need from home to make yourself comfortable during treatment. Items such as earplugs or relaxing music (through headphones) may be especially helpful if snoring or other community sounds are prone to disturb you. There could be up to 5 other people getting treated at the same time, spaciously spaced apart, in the same room.
5. Use the restroom BEFORE your appointed time, and be prepared to have your needles retained for 30 minutes. During this time, your acupuncturist will be taking care of those who are already in the room as well as those who will enter after your treatment begins.
6. Come with already digested food in your stomach before treatment, so our treatment doesn't have to compete with your digestion for the circulation of energy.
7. Cancellations: We require 24 hours notice for cancellations.
We need community to keep the community style going, so thank you for your participation!